You must register with the Tax Commission if you meet the requirements for a tax or fee. You can register online at or complete a paper form TC-69.

Brine shrimp harvesters must register with the Utah Department of Natural Resources.

Contact the Tax Commission to file Inheritance or Gross Receipts taxes.